1.1 In these Terms of Service any use of the word "we", "our", "us" or any other similar expression or word shall mean airdropers.club.
Any use of the word "you", "yours" or any other similar expression or word shall mean any user of the website of airdropers.club.
2.1 These Terms of Service govern your use of our website.
If you do not understand or if you do not agree with our Terms of Service or any part of it with relation to the use of our website you should refrain from using or accessing our website.
2.2 By using our website you accept and agree to comply and to be bound by the Terms of Service as specified in this document.
2.3 You declare and acknowledge that you have read and understood the Terms of Service before using our website.
2.4 You understand and accept that In this document the Terms of Service of airdropers.club are set forth provides a free service for the cryptocurrency community.
3. No advice in whatever form
3.1 You understand and agree that the information that is presented on our website is for informational purposes only and shall not
be construed as advice in whatever form. For the avoidance of doubt, the information provided on our website or any other
information with relation to our website or the information in these Terms of Service or any other information with relation to
our Terms of Service does not constitute investment advice or tax advice.
3.2 You understand and agree that the information that is presented on our website is subject to change without notice.
4. Acceptable use and prohibited activities
4.1 You understand and agree that you shall not use our website for any purposes that is unlawful or any purpose that is
not permitted under these Terms of Service. For the avoidance of doubt you agree that you shall only use our website for
the purposes as expressly set forth in these Terms of Service.
4.2 You understand and agree that you shall not use our website in a manner which could disable, damage, overburden, or impair our website, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of our website.
4.3 Use of Website, Content or Services for or in connection with any activity that violates any law.
4.4 You agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify or create derivative works of the Service or any Content;
- Copy, manipulate or aggregate any Content (including data) for the purpose of making it available to any third party;
- Use or introduce to the Service any data mining, crawling, "scraping", robot or similar automated or data gathering or extraction method, or manually access, acquire, monitor or copy any portion of the Service;
- Make excessive requests for information or take any action that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an undue burden on the Service or any server or network connected to the Service or negatively affects the quality or availability of any Content, or speed or functionality of the Service;
- Introduce a virus, Trojan horse, worm or other malware to the Service, or use any device, software or routine to bypass any software or hardware;
- Violate or bypass any security measure intended to limit or prevent access to the Website, Content or Service; or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, any Content or to any computer systems or networks connected to the Service, whether through hacking, password mining, unauthorized use of another's password/credentials or any other means;
- Restrict, inhibit or interfere with use of the Service by any other user (including by hacking or defacing the Website);
- Introduce or otherwise distribute through the Website any computer program that damages, interferes with, intercepts, collects, releases or discloses any system, data or personal information of ours or any third party.
5. Accessibility of the website
5.1 You understand and agree that our website and the information that is presented on our website is provided "as is" and "as available" without any warranties of any kind.
5.2 You understand and agree that we do not warrant that our website is always accessible, fully functional, free from errors, uninterrupted or free from viruses. We will exert to maintain a proper level of accessibility and security of our website.
5.3 You understand and agree that we do not warrant that information that may be transferred via our website or during your use of our website shall never be temporarily lost or unavailable.
5.4 We reserve the right to terminate, restrict or suspend your access to our website in whole or in part at any time and without notice.
5.5 You declare you are over 18 years old.
6. Force majeure
6.1 We shall not be liable or responsible for any failure, delay, interruption or inaccuracy with relation to the use of our website and service arising from or in connection with any occurrence beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, flood or other natural disaster, governmental restrictions, software malfunctions, work stoppages, accidents, loss or malfunction off utilities or computer services, strikes, acts of war, lockouts or any other occurrence beyond our reasonable control.
7.1 To the extend allowable pursuant to applicable law You shall indemnify and hold us harmless against all liabilities, claims, costs, expenses or other obligations whatsoever due to or arising out the use or your inability to use our website.
8. Changes of the Terms of Service
8.1 We reserve the right to makes changes or modify these Terms of Service from time to time and without notice at our
absolute and sole discretion. The latest version of these Terms of Service is available on our website.
8.2 If you continue to make use of our website you accept the changes and modification of the Terms of Service. We strongly advise you to consult these Terms of Service regularly in order to stay informed about the latest changes and modification of these Terms of Service.
9.1 we are aware of the importance of the protection of your personal data and the applicable data protection law and regulation and will exert our best efforts to take reasonable steps to ensure an appropriate level of protection of your personal data. It is important to point out that the security of the transmission of personal data over the internet or the storage of personal data will never be fully guaranteed. We cannot guarantee that the personal data you transmit via our website is fully secure.
10. Complaints and questions
10.1 If you have any complaints about our website or the information presented on our website please contact us via contact page. We shall exert our best efforts to reply to your compliant within a reasonable time.
11. Third party links
11.1 The third party links that are provided on the website, including but not limited to, Facebook links, Twitter links, Telegram links or any other links are not controlled by us and are provided to you for your convenience only. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or in any other way connected with your use of these third party links or the (performance of) content on these websites.
12. Your acceptance of these Terms of Service
12.1 By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this Terms of Service.